Animation & motion graphics
company in Brighton, London & Sussex
Bringing your message to life
If you’re looking for an animation or motion graphics company in Brighton, London (or the Sussex area) to bring your message to life, you’ve just found one.
Animated videos can come in all shapes and sizes and while they can fall in the higher budget category, there have some brilliant benefits:
1. Be super-focused: In contrast to talking heads videos which are often ad libbed, all the elements of an animated video are thought through and controlled: from the voice over and/or motion text script, to the colours, style and feel – making sure your message is bang on point.
2. Say more, faster: The combination of voice over and or/motion text makes it easier for your viewers to take in lots of information in a short space of time. This can be used to great effect when trying to communicate a complex idea and is especially useful now attention spans are getting shorter and shorter.
3. Show what you like: Because everything is created virtually, the sky’s the limit here as you don’t have the ‘real world’ constraints of live action videos.
4. Keep it simple: With animation you don’t need to worry about filming locations, actors, or props.
5. Know what you’re getting: Because the scripts, creatives and storyboards are are created, tweaked and signed off before animation begins, it’s easier to visualise the end product than with live action videos.
6. Be future-proof: While screen capture or interviews with employees can easily go out of date, animation is often relevant for longer and small elements can usually easily be updated.
7. Be social: With more and more videos being watched without sound on social media, animation is a necessary tool to capture audience interests. Watching a vibrant animation with lots of moving pictures and motion text can be way more engaging than reading the subtitles on a talking heads video.
Check out some animation & motion graphics examples
Legend – Animated explainer video
Check out some animation & motion graphics examples
Why use Animated Video?
Here’s a few statistics you should know…
Engage your prospects
“When a video is information-intensive, 66% of consumers will watch the video two or more times.”
“76% of brands aren’t currently using online video to market to consumers.”
Sell more products
“Viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video.”
“92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.”
Your personalised project roadmap will include several sign off stages – from scripting through to creatives and storyboards – to ensure everyone is happy and deadlines are met.
Whether we’re starting from scratch, working from bullet points, or a fully written script – we’ll always add our marketing and copywriting expertise to your narrative to ensure your video talks the talk.
Save money & time by using our in-house female voice over or brief us to find any type of voice you like. Either way, we’ll ensure your voice over recording sounds silky smooth.
To ensure you’re happy with the look and feel of your animation, we’ll first design a few static slides and then invite your feedback. Once these have been signed off, it’s time to start animating!
To better help you visualise the end product, you can choose between a visual ‘comic strip’ style storyboard, or the lower cost ready made images or written descriptions – we’ll tailor it to your budget.
This is were some very clever people play around in a very complicated programme to bring all the elements of your video to life in a very cool way.
Music & sound fX's
No matter how cool your animated video looks, without music (and often sound effects) it will just feel a bit ‘blah’. We’re great at choosing just the right track and are rarely asked to change it!
Once we’ve added all the magic, it’s time to present you with a first cut. You can then request changes (if any) so we can create the final video.
Let’s make your animated video.
Answer these questions
Please copy relevant questions from the list below into the bottom text field of the quote form and write your answers below each one. This will help us to refine your brief.
What’s the purpose of your video?
Where will it be published?
How long will it be?
Who is your target audience?
What should they do after watching the video?
Please list the 5 key messages you hope to get across in your video
Do you have a location in mind for filming?
Please provide any relevant video links as a reference:
Media Brighton is a small, agile video production and marketing company based in Brighton. We create engaging content designed to help market your company, your products & services. Working with companies of all sizes, we bring a fresh approach to video creation culminating in high quality content at competitive prices.
- Software videos
- Fintech videos
- Product videos
- Car dealer video
- Investor relations videos
- Property videos
- Travel company videos
- Branded content
- Talking heads videos
Video marketing can be an extremely powerful way to promote your software as a service (Saas) company & product but it can also be confusing to know where to start. So I'm going to break down the different types of videos you could be using to boost your SaaS ...
11 The Old Steine,